3.12.2012

THE DESIGN SHOP - PREVIEW


































































graphic design is a huge part of my life
and through the new shop I will be able to offer custom design and marketing for your brand and shop.

in the past few months I've been having some requests to design logos for emerging shops that found me through Etsy, and I thought it would be a good idea to add one more thing to my growing list of activities :) 

truth is I love variety - nothing keeps me in a great balance like printing photos, dyeing scarves and designing. it really gets too boring when I do same thing over and over again.

I'm working on getting everything ready so the shop will be launched in a few days, hopefully.

- this makes me so excited! ;)

All work and images (c) Romina Bacci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment